The Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB has suspended Mr Kingsley Kanu (Kanunta)the younger brother of the detained leader of the group Nnamdi Kanu over activities against the group.
Mr Kingsley Kanu has been severely accused of plot to hijack IPOB as against the which of the organisation and his brother who is still in DSS custody.
He is also being of conducting illegal activities using the name of IPOB and diverting funds meant for the funding of the Eastern Security Network (ESN).
His suspension was announced by the national coordinator of IPOB in Germany in a letter made available to DAILYNEWSLINK on Saturday 21st January 2023.
The Letter Reads;
We, the Principal Servants of IPOB in Germany, wish to bring to the attention of all IPOB family members worldwide about the series of anti-IPOB activities of Mr. Kingsley Kanu, which were aimed at bringing the united IPOB family in Germany to disrepute and, by extension, disorganising the larger IPOB family worldwide.
Mr. Kingsley Kanu (Kanunta) has been using his affiliation to our worldwide leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to an unmerited super advantage and has been placing himself above every IPOB rules and discipline guiding the noble IPOB in Germany and worldwide.
For the avoidance of doubts, Mr. Kingsley Kanu is an ordinary unit member of the IPOB in Landsberg Am Lech, Germany. The following are some of his offences in violation of our laid down principles.
(1) Mr. Kingsley Kanu has been in the constant habit of flagrantly flouting every IPOB code of conduct, thereby seeing himself above the laws and often throwing every decorum to the winds,
(2) Reporting a fellow very hardworking IPOB member to the German Criminal Police contrary to the IPOB Code of Conduct and in violation of his Oath to the IPOB
(3) Issuing orders to his superior officers in the hierarchy of IPOB without the approval of the IPOB leadership
(4) Imposing and parading an expelled IPOB member, Mr. Ogbenna Abraham as the new National Coordinator in Germany with the sole intent to cause division within the existing IPOB structure in Germany
(5) Ordering his purported national coordinator in Germany to create another principal servants forum through which IPOB members are being lobbied to join his illegal group and to attend series of his illegally organised online meetings
Mr. Kingsley Kanu must understand that the struggle to liberate Biafraland is beyond anybody’s affiliation with our Supreme Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and the struggle itself is beyond a family affair.
The IPOB in Germany is a registered non-profit making organisation under German laws.
Mr. Kingsley Kanu must, therefore, be reminded that further violations of the IPOB Code of Conduct will have serious legal consequences.
In view of the above-listed infractions and anti-IPOB activities carried out by Mr. Kingsley Kanu, the IPOB leadership in Germany hereby, unanimously suspends him indefinitely from the family of IPOB in Germany led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with effect from today, the 21st of January, 2023.
Any member of the IPOB family worldwide who chooses to deal or take orders from him on behalf of IPOB worldwide is doing so at his/her own peril.
Entertainment5 days ago
President Tinubu’s Son Donates N15 Million To Late Mohbad’s Child
Headlines6 days ago
Court Grants Atiku’s Request, Orders Release Of Tinubu’s Academic Records.
Headlines6 days ago
Nigeria Will No Longer Settle For Less ~ Tinubu Tells ExxonMobil Chief
Headlines5 days ago
My Trusted Partner In Every Venture – President Celebrates Wife At 63.
news5 days ago
Tinubu Visits UN Secretary General In New York